The http://dazzlingdwelling.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://dazzlingdwelling.com/2015/09/27/top-5-best-exterior-paint-colors-for-resale/ Evergreen Baler is the fastest and easiest operating tree baler available. The entire baling cycle is controlled by a single lever, making operations quick and easy. In 2004, many features were re-designed to for allow better access to moving parts. A new, easy to load, hydraulic grapple jaw was added for 100% reliability in gripping and pulling stubborn trees through the cone. The grapple jaw does not break limbs, nor ‘slip’ and scrape the bark off the tree trunk. The grapple jaw can be stopped to drop the tree at any position along the table. We are able to retro-fit many of the new features to your earlier model low price rx online website Fincar Evergreen baler.
• New, standard 20” expandable cone is stronger and can be field serviced quickly and easily.
• Available with larger 27” cone and 16′ table for large trees.
• The back of the baler is 10” lower, easier to load, saves on worker fatigue.
• All new wrapper assembly features a stronger frame and three replaceable aluminum string cans, for a more balanced, smoother operation.
• Engine options from 16-23 hp, in Briggs and Stratton or Honda
• New frame design is stronger and provides easier access for servicing.
• New hydraulic power steering option available. One person can move the baler and it keeps the baler straight on side hills.
• Drill jaw: Drills tree straight as it is pulled through the cone.
• Self propelled: 1 and 2 wheel options available.
• Night lights: 2 sealed beams mounted on light bar.
• Shakers: Remote or frame mounted, both powered by balers hydraulic system.
• Power steering: One person can easily move the baler, and it keeps the baler straight on side hills.
• Trailer lights, tool boxes, tree tag holders, 2 nd gas tank.
See this unit in action HERE